J.P. Morgan Markets (JPMM) is the firm’s single dealer platform that delivers financial solutions across the full trade and investment lifecycle to Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) clients.
JPMM Product Team is a dedicated group of Product Managers that are focused on large scale change initiatives to address Industry, Client and Business requirements across the CIB. The group provides a unique mix of Product management and project skills that cut across various businesses enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the firm.
The Post Trade Product team is tasked to create best-in-class E2E suite of offerings on JPMM which provide clients and internal users full transparency of post trade lifecycle status for Markets across channels (voice and e / JPMM and 3rd party platforms), thereby reducing operating costs, enhancing controls and enabling self-service.
The program offers an opportunity to deliver leading-edge client facing digital solutions with significant exposure to internal product functions (Sales, Operations, Technology) and CIB’s largest clients.
The successful applicant will be part of a global team delivering key aspects of product strategy, analysis and implementation phases - initially contributing/aligning business demands to the product strategy; detailing business requirements; process flows and current/future state diagrams; work with various Risk, Legal & Compliance teams on functionality reviews; and subsequently the role will lead to the implementation phase working on the clients outreach strategy & rollout. This will require working across multiple Sales, Operations, Technology, Risk & Controls, Legal & Compliance groups internally, covering many asset classes and business areas of the bank.
The Post Trade Product Manager will help on a variety of tasks:
- Work closely with stakeholders globally within J.P. Morgan to define and implement significant new functionalities
- Development of detailed, structured, transparent and complete business requirements documentation (process flows, state diagrams, user stories, spec by example etc.)
- Work with Entitlements program and Identity & Access Management teams to define key user access management controls strategy for Post Trade applications
- Work across global Risk, Legal and Compliance organizations to ensure functionality is fully compliant with all regulatory, data privacy and controls requirements
- Metrics analysis and scorecard reporting for senior stakeholders
- Engagement with Sales, Trading, Middle Office and Operations on JPMM rollout strategy and client adoption
- Active participation in client demos of the product to get feedback and adoption
- Effective communication of all changes ensuring that the relevant front office, middle office, operations and technology stakeholders are engaged and that all issues and risks are identified and escalated timely
- Manage stakeholder relationships and conduct regular PWGs for assigned projects
- Formulation and documentation of risk-based testing plans in order to support testing teams, resolve UAT/Regression issues across internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the release management process when enhancements are made to the application, including helping to coordinate business testing of changes, preparing user training resources and user communications
Facilitate and feed into discussions around future development of the application through business and technology stakeholders engagement
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience of Product Management and/or Business Analysis in a financial services, operational or technology environment
- Prior experience and understanding of FX business and trade lifecycle knowledge preferred
- Prior experience or knowledge of Securities business preferred
- Prior experience or working knowledge of web and database technologies preferred
- Logical and structured approach to planning, problem solving, and decision-making
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Attention to technical detail, seek out potential problem area and follow-up with experts
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Confident to question business and technology requirements and solutions respectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills