Risk Management, under the direction of the firm’s CRO, provides a firmwide independent function for the management of risk. This function provides oversight of the risks inherent in the firm’s business. One of the firm’s top priorities continues to be strengthening its risk and control environment. The Finance & Risk CFO organization complements this mission by providing a stringent governance and control framework, as well as strategic business support across Finance, Risk and Technology. The Risk Governance & Planning group reports to the firm's Chief Financial Officer of Finance and Risk and Firmwide Risk Executive for Operational Risk, and is responsible for enhancing and managing the Risk Governance framework at the Firm. This includes driving the timely delivery of all Risk governance related materials, agendas and content, and support any new requirement driven by the Regulators, Board of Directors and Executive Management.
· 3-5 years’ experience preferably in the financial industry with a focus on risk management / regulatory management
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), team oriented who can work well and build partnerships with colleagues of various levels, across the different lines of business/functions
· Experience in analyzing and transforming scattered information into a form that is understandable and conveys strategic messages
· Superior attention to detail and process management
· Excellent organizational, assessment and leadership skills
· Must be comfortable with changing and competing priorities and be able to deliver flawlessly across multiple projects and demands
· Self-motivated individual that demonstrates initiative with proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability, and high energy level
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Strategy and markets knowledge and experience is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.