Relationship Executive – Commercial Banking Middle Market
Commercial Banking provides clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion with comprehensive financial solutions, including lending and treasury services. Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in 101 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million via our local delivery model.
The Relationship Executive is responsible for securing new and retaining profitable relationships within the MMBSI target space (companies with revenues between $20 - $500MM). This role is the focal point of client acquisition and ongoing relationships; Bankers work both independently and as part of a team to introduce our comprehensive solutions.
Our Relationship Executives are required to have deep working knowledge of our solutions including, but not limited to: Credit, Chase Capital, Syndicated Finance, International Banking, Treasury Services, Commercial Card and Paymentech solutions. Our strongest Bankers have a methodical approach to the market activity and prospecting. MMBSI delivers locally and therefore our ideal candidate has deep local connections and market knowledge.
Final Officer title and job grade will be determined at time of offer, and may differ from posted level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial direct lending and credit support related experience plus completion of a formal bank credit training program
- Preference will be given to locally based candidates with demonstrated experience securing new and managing existing clients in a commercial bank setting
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales, team oriented environment while managing individual goals and objectives
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills
- An active and continuing education compliant FINRA Series 63 & 79 may be required for this position. Any securities licenses actively held, but not required for the position, will not be carried by JPMorgan Securities LLC