Consumer and Community Banking Finance - Business Architect - Vice President
Req #: 170067958
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
The Business Architecture position will support Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) initiatives and programs, providing thought leadership, roadmap development and solution assessments across various programs.
The Business Architect will be tasked to:
1) Prepare complex Business Architecture deliverables based upon business function, strategy and gaps to support solution design and process re-engineering implementations.
2) Be an integral partner in the CCB Transformation Agenda, applying architecture skills towards roadmap planning, target state development and process and tools assessment for transformational initiatives including: Agile Transformation, CCB Finance Roadmap/Portfolio Planning.
The position will require significant collaboration and the ability to be a strategic leader working with Business and Portfolio Leads, IT Architecture, & Finance & Business Management teams. The successful candidate will have strong ability to influence others, proven track record in delivering strategy and solution based assessments evaluating current/target state, and plotting a course to delivery. The candidate can expect to autonomously lead complex assignments.
In addition, the candidate will partner closely with other Architecture groups and CCB Leadership counterparts to develop process/best practices and provide leadership towards CCB Architecture practices.
Key competencies sought:
- Leading working sessions and workshops
- Consensus building
- Documentation and developing solid business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of related work experience (preferably in technology)
- Business process design
- Functional design and business analysis.
- Project management
- Interpersonal communication
- Leadership and ability to multi-task as required
- Experience in Agile and at least one Enterprise Architecture Framework is desirable