J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management is a leading investment and wealth manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
· Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns.
· More than 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, multi-asset solutions, beta strategies, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
· Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
The Global RFP Group plays a key role in both the acquisition of new business and retention of valuable existing clients, through the completion of Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other written materials, for Institutional and Wholesale clients and distributors of JPMAM’s products and services. The group is responsible for creating documents which articulate JPMAM’s unique value proposition and brand commitments to clients around the world. This team coordinates with various product groups, Client Portfolio Managers, Client Advisors etc., in the creation, review and maintenance of client documents.
The India team provides support to the Global RFP Group for RFPs, quarterly DDQs and RFIs across various channels and product groups. The Team is also responsible for updating quarterly product profiles and biographies of investment management personnel.
· Complete RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for Institutional and Wholesale clients and prospects to support the Global RFP Group with the highest accuracy in a timely manner
· Maintain firm level content and data, product profiles, investment process descriptions and other language on PMAPS (or other sources as agreed)
· Work closely with RFP Teams, Client Portfolio Managers, Client Advisors and other business partners to create, curate and maintain client documents
· Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of RFPs and DDQs
· Ensuring all assigned reports are prepared and delivered on a timely basis with the highest level of accuracy
· Maintaining a high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying both data and format issues
· Assisting the team in maintaining existing procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the day-to-day activities
· Communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams and product groups across regions
Qualifications and skills
· Graduate / Post-graduate with 4-5 year of experience
· CFA level 1 could be a distinct advantage
Industry / Product / Process
· Prior experience of writing or participating in the RFP process, preferably in the asset management industry
· Understanding of the asset management business, various asset classes and investment products is desirable
· Ability to quickly gain broad knowledge of the range of assigned JPMAM investment products, in order to succeed in the role
· Financial market awareness and understanding of basic financial concepts
Risk, Controls, Governance
· Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
· Awareness of business risk and compliance procedures
· Ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities, including immediate, short-term
· Confidence to work directly with stakeholders at all levels, both to ensure their RFP service needs are met, and to partner with them to agree priorities and deadlines
· Responsive to client requests; ability to work under pressure, and with flexibility, to meet tight deadlines
Technical / Functional Skillset
· Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook skills (intermediate/advanced); prior experience of using PMAPS and Saleforce.com applications also helpful
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Outstanding numeracy/quantitative skills
· Excellent writing skills in English
· Interest in the presentation and customization of completed documents
· Outstanding organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude
· Ability to work collaboratively with local and global teams, as well as on own initiative; sensitivity to different cultures and working styles
· Need to be creative, flexible and able to apply judgement when needed
· Self-starter and motivated, able to prioritize key tasks effectively
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.