Corporate Treasury and Chief Investment Office – Analyst – Shanghai
The Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) is responsible for firmwide asset and liability management, including:
• Aggregating and managing the interest rate risk of the Firm;
• Managing the Firm’s funding and liabilities;
• Aggregating and managing the firm’s liquidity risk, including deploying the firm's excess liquidity. Also responsible for compliance with both internal and regulatory liquidity requirements; and
• Aggregating and managing the firm’s structural foreign exchange risk.
The Analyst-level position based in Shanghai will be primarily responsible for supporting the BAU activities of the group. This includes booking of trades necessary to fund the branch, production of various reporting, liaising with back and middle office teams regarding the cash position and assisting in other operational issues. The candidate will also be required to assist with ad-hoc projects and requests as they arise. The position will report locally to the China Treasurer.
• Trade booking;
• Support regular BAU tasks including daily TRR calculation, daily position and blotter signoffs, weekly balance sheet dashboard reporting, and collateral reporting etc;
• Liaise with internal Lines of Businesses and Middle / Back office teams regarding funding activities and cash management matters;
• Assist with ad-hoc front-office projects as required, such as cashflow / balance sheet analysis, systems implementation and regulatory projects etc;
• Monitor and ensure compliance with regulatory and internal limits related to balance sheet, liquidity and interest rate risk management, including collateral and reserve management; and
• Liaise with Risk Management to ensure that risks are appropriately captured, reported and monitored
• 1 – 2 years experience in Treasury or Corporate Finance role;
• Knowledge of financial money markets with Finance / Economics background preferred;
• Good knowledge of Excel is required;
• A high level of attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills and strong communication skills are required; and
• Strong control mindset
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.