CIB – Global Trade and Loan Products – Supply Chain Finance Vendor Sales Head, China
Reporting regionally to the APAC Trade Advisory & Solutions Delivery Head and locally to the China GT&LP Head & Greater China GT&LP Sales Head, the Head of Vendor Sales, China plays an important part in delivering the APAC Supply Chain Finance strategy. This is a critical role and the person will be lead a team of experienced vendor sales professionals in managing Supply Chain Finance Programs, including marketing / enrollment, negotiation, documentation, implementation coordination and system training with the capability to consult and advise clients on best practices to meet challenging portfolio growth targets.
The responsibilities include
• Lead the team to enroll new vendors and manage existing vendor portfolio to increase program utilization and while performing similar function.
• Conduct due diligence process on vendors to ensure adherence to Compliance, Risk and Product requirements on SCF Programs
• Handle vendor issues and resolution of complaints in a professional manner
• Work with client procurement team to drive strategic vendor enrollment
• Work with product development and trade advisory teams to collect and provide product feedback and market intelligence
• Work with global trade team for program coordination
• Manage and motivate the team, through continuous communication, timely feedback, and appropriate supervisory practices.
• Monitor team performance and take action as needed.
• Continue to review practice and procedures to enhance supplier enrolment efficiencies and improve team’s effectiveness.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting on the China SCF portfolio.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skill set:
• University degree with at least 7 years working experience with knowledge/ experience on trade products preferred and at least 2 years of managerial experience.
• Good written and strong presentation skills.
• Experience in handling documentation negotiation.
• Excellent and efficient skills using PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong analytical and execution skills.
• Experience in commercial, corporate and/or transactional banking.
• Experience in working in a matrix structure and with cross-border teams.
• Able to communicate and interact effectively with people at all levels.
• Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently to deliver in a timely and accurate manner; strong attention to detail.
• Effective in delegating, planning and time management skills to meet strict deadlines and team objectives.
• Willingness to take ownership and accountability to deliver business goals – execution to achieve specific desired results.
• Proven leadership experience and ability to use appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to motivate and build a cohesive team for achieving goals and objectives.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.