This role will be responsible for providing financial support for the Consumer Mortgage & Home Equity production channels including but not limited to, weekly/monthly financial reporting, assisting financial planning and analysis on budget/monthly forecasts, and providing direct support to executive management.
The successful individual will drive process improvements allowing more time to be spent engaging with key business partners, analyzing financial results and business drivers, and communicating with senior executives through both oral and written presentations.
This role will work closely with our MIS team to develop, manage, and implement financial reports. This includes the automation and implementation of scorecards and dashboards at the employee, team and channel level.
Additionally, this role will support strategy development through financial modeling and analysis. This includes, but not limited to, driving profitability into business decision making through segment level p&l analysis, incentive compensation planning and productivity goals.
BA degree in finance or accounting
· Financial reporting experience
· Passionate problem solver and critical thinker with exceptional analytical skills
· Excellent presentation skills (written and oral)
· Strong technical data skills; proven track record of partnering with data scientists/owners to deliver analytical insights
· Strong project management skills with a proven track record of executing against deliverables
· 3+ years experience in financial analysis
· Mortgage Banking experience is preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.