Scope of Role & Complexity
• Participates in the development of goals and execution of strategies within a function or department
• Leads/ coordinates aligned or directly managed resources
• Responsible for decisions and recommendations that are guided by analytics that generally will have limited impact on company revenues/assets
• In an individual contributor role, functions as a lead contributor with advanced knowledge of area of specialization and significant exposure to broad department activities
• Designing, developing, implementing, and validating statistical models and segmentation tools
• Perform data extraction, sampling, advance data mining and statistical analysis/modeling using linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis/forecasting, multivariate analysis (i.e., clustering analysis, principal component analysis, discriminate analysis, etc.)
• Analyze and interpret big financial data and conduct complex statistical modeling and analyses using SAS and other statistical software
• Generally 3-5+ years of related experience
• PhD at quantitative fields with 2+ years advanced analytics experience in large data environment or Masters at quantitative fields with 5+ years advanced analytics experience. (Quantitative fields are, but not limited, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics).
• - In depth knowledge in data mining and statistical modeling techniques (regression, decision tree, time series, etc.). Knowledge of optimization theory, statistical model application, and P&L analysis are preferred
• - Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret complex and large amount of data with business insights to support business growth.
• - Strong programming skills in both SAS and SQL. Extensive experience with operating system UNIX and relational database such as ORACLE/TERADATA Proficient in MS Office’s PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Pivot Table
• - Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings and make business recommendations
• - Strong project management skills – clear goal setting, well-organized detailed planning, and ability for tight-timeline-deliverables. Evidence of self-motivated initiatives, high productivity, and good teamwork
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.