JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with nearly $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2015. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The Business Planning and Analysis Director is in charge if translating the 3 yr vision into an execution plan aligned with the budget goals, manage the division's business priorities in support of CMS business strategy, align the ET around an operating cadence and scorecards and manage the business strategic communication. CMS Business Planning Director will have a high degree of interaction with the CMS leadership team and with cross line of business teams such as CIB, CB, BB, Digital, Chase Pay, Chase Net, Operations and Technology. Under this capacity, the BP&A owns the development, and implementation of the State of the Business review that includes deals and client’s pipeline, sales performance, strategic initiatives KPIs, Scorecard, People metrics and Operational metrics relevant for the business.
· Translate the 3 Yr vision into a sized and prioritized BoW of strategic initiatives
· Coordinate overall priorities for CMS in coordination with the CEO, CAO, CFO and other direct reports
· Manage and curate the strategic agenda utilizing an objective, fact-based lens on opportunities and risks
· Lead development of CMS’s multi-year business plan to support delivery of both financial and strategic targets
· Provide guidance and insights to CEO and leadership team of emerging opportunities and risks along with objective evaluation of current activities
· Evaluate market dynamics and business trends to develop longer-term strategies and overall priorities that align with CMS objectives
· Work closely with CAO and CFO/finance team to help drive efficiency and growth through identification of key business initiatives around expense management and revenue growth
· Develop an internal capability for ad-hoc analysis and inquiries for strategic assessments, collaborating with other analytic groups to leverage domain expertise
· Define business scorecards and update on a monthly basis
· Stand up special topics and strategic initiatives reviews
· Measure post deal implementation impact of strategic initiatives
· Run the Bi-Weekly state of the business
· Build strategic communication decks for the CEO (Chairman and CEO Business Unit Reviews, OCC, BUUE)
· Partner with the Communications Team to define Offsite meetings
· Work with Strategy, Finance, HR and CAO to define planning process calendars
· Define the business calendar and cadence around these 4 processes
· Define a business and operational capacity management model based on business volumes and strategic initiatives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.