Wealth Management - Deposits CFO team - ED
Req #: 170083931
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We are a leader in asset management and private equity, investment banking, private banking, financial services for consumers, financial transaction processing, and small-business and commercial banking. Our broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for our clients. J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under its J.P.Morgan and Chase brands.
Wealth Management (WM) is comprised of the US and International Private Bank and J.P.Morgan Securities businesses. J.P. Morgan Wealth Management provides integrated wealth management services for ultra high net worth and high net worth families and individuals worldwide, overseeing more than $1 trillion of client balances across credit, deposit, investment management, capital market and trust products.
The ED / VP Deposits will head the Deposits Product CFO team. This role will report into the Credit and Banking CFO, who oversees client businesses with $140bn in deposits and $125bn in credit. The individual will have broad exposure to the Deposit leadership team, Treasury and within J.P. Morgan.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work within and across LOBs to :
- Support the deposits leadership team by providing analytical reporting that supports business development and key business initiatives
- Engage with the Treasury teams, within LOB and Corporate, on various deposit portfolio investment decisions and liquidity reporting requirements.
- Key member of the AWM ALCO / WM Deposit pricing committee
- Partner in stress test modeling and lead the submission of quarterly results
- Manage the deposits outlook and plan processes
- Partner in the firm-wide Strategic forecasting initiative
- Lead the review and setting of managed revenues for banker / mkt scorecards
- Partner with other team members to improve key processes and quality control
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of other tactical and strategic issues
- Lead banking team’s partnership in firm-wide FRW exercise
- Partner with the Credit CFO team to support / enhance efficiency initiatives.
Skills required for the position include:
- Ability to take ownership and work independently as well as on a team
- Strong analytical and financial skills, with ability to synthesize and interpret data – detail oriented but able to see the big picture
Interact and communicate clearly and confidently with all levels of management, including the most senior level within WM
Sense of urgency; this person recognizes the importance of not only completing a task, but with the understanding that many of the tasks/requests are time sensitive
Ability to prioritize; given that many of the tasks are time sensitive, ability to prioritize and multi-task is critical
Utilize judgment and discretion in working with highly confidential information
Work experience and education:
- Minimum 7 years work experience, primarily in financial services
- Experience working in banking product
- Bachelors degree required (business or economics-related major preferred, or equivalent work experience in finance and/or a financial services firm)