The Global Rates & FX Post Trade Middle Office team’s main purpose is to centralize and standardize our compression effort, and ensure we continue to manage the balance sheet as efficiently as possible. The team is structured on a region support model, aligned to the Global Rates & FX Middle Office Functions. Our team is key in setting & enforcing the Business’ Compression Agenda, in addition the team is tasked with executing all scheduled compression cycles, onboarding new vendors/ processes and promoting new compression initiatives.
· The role entails significant interaction with a variety of business partners & trading desks.
· The ability to communicate complex matters in a clear and concise manner is essential whether dealing with the FO or other support groups.
· Working to CIB wide Balance Sheet targets.
· Ensuring JPMorgan is at the forefront in the Balance Sheet Reductions initiative within the industry.
· Work closely with the trading desks centralizing trade populations and executing compressions cycles across the risk management systems within the Global Rates & FX Business.
· Accurately capture & reconcile all transactions in the risk management systems and ensuring downstream teams/reconciliations are taken into consideration, when performing compression.
· Act as the first point of contact for the trading desk; work closely with the other business partners enforcing and improving the compression program.
· Accurately produce, reconcile & explain the desks trading P&L, Risk and Positions relating to any compression cycle.
· Perform key controls to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance of the business and trading compression activities
· Participate and contribute to the various compression strategic initiatives; keep improving & evolving our processes and controls
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.