The new account investment valuation team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker to lead financial analysis in several key high priority areas, including support to Risk team is setting underwriting and credit line assignment strategies, support to new account pricing decisions, develop and enhance analytics on customer level ECM acquisition, be the point person to answer leadership questions related to preparing for investor presentations and earnings releases, and lead integration of investment forecasts with other business priorities including business planning and deal valuations.
· Strong knowledge of the credit card industry and P&L drivers
· Experience in financial valuations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
· SAS/SQL experience preferred but not required
· Excellent communications skills
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.