• 5 years+ application development experience
• Java (solid core Java skills)
• EAI/SOA/ESB Experience
• JMS development over any message oriented middleware such as MQ
• JDBC/SQL (preferably Oracle)
• Restful API
• XML Schema (namespaces, substitution groups)
• XSLT/XQuery experience for manipulating XML
• Development experience on Linux platform
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Web Development experience using HTML 5, CSS 3, Spring MVC, Angular JS, JQuery
• Spring, or other dependency injection framework
• Mule ESB experience
• Knowledge of FpML, SWIFT, FIX, or other financial XML standard
• JUnit for automated test
• Maven and/or Ant for structured build
• UNIX shell scripting
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.