JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available athttp://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Athena Program is JPMorgan’s innovative and highly visible multi-asset trade capture and risk management application. Candidates who work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile development environment and who have experience and interest in facing CIB Business units (including Front, Middle and Back Offices) as well as secondary Production Support and Operate Technology teams are invited to submit their resume. Role will face off to business users in FX and Emerging Markets.
• Become technical owner for components of the technology stacks that supports FX and Emerging Markets Trading desk and lead projects in the area of technical ownership
• Interact effectively with high-volume trading desks and partner operations areas to understand day-to-day requirements and issues needing timely resolution
• Lead technical designs and implementation discussions to come up with robust solutions to meet business requirements while conforming with technical best practices and strategy for the Athena platform
• Build tools (deal booking, workflow, blotter etc.), reports (risk, pnl, MIS etc.) and feeds (market data, reconciliations etc.) to meet various business requirements.
• Contribute to inter-team and cross-team efforts to enforce standards and ensure designs adhere to optimum patterns
• Strong technologist with experience developing in object oriented languages
• Applied development experience in one or more of object oriented languages such as Python, Java, C++, C#
• Good investment banking experience. Fair understanding of trading and modelling of financial securities
• Good communication skills and past experience working closely with Traders or Quants
• Numerate degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics)
• Understanding of time value of money, derivatives (Swaps, Options, Forwards). Concepts around pricing, risk management and modelling.
• Experience with Python, especially object oriented programming using Python
• Knowledge in EM specific products
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.