CIB - Investor Services - Custody & Fund Services – Client Service Manager - ED/VP - Luxembourg
About CIB Client Services
As the window into J.P. Morgan, the Client Service Manager acts as a single point of contact and advocate for our clients’ servicing requirements. The team work in partnership with clients, ensuring agreed service levels are met and future needs understood.
Client Service strives to ensure that JPMorgan Chase will be a trusted advisor for a client's financial management and advancement. Our mission is 'to provide a world-class service experience at every client touch point and achieve quality leadership in the industry through measureable and proven service performance.'
As a service organization, we strive to be best-in-class in Client-Facing Technology, Simplicity and Standardization, Scale, Stability and Reliability and Location and People Strategy. Clients choose us because we exemplify behaviours that support our core values of Client Relationships, People, Teamwork, Ownership and Flawless Execution. Client Service is dedicated to providing our clients with superior service, available and scalable platforms designed to meet their business requirements and proactively support their evolving needs.
The Luxembourg Client Service team is looking to hire a senior Client Service Manager (CSM) to support large, complex and demanding client relationships.
The CSM will work in a team that is based across Europe and the role requires a solid partnership with all areas of the organisation, including Fund Accounting, Middle Office, Transfer Agency, Custody, etc., in order to understand the end-to-end operating model, product offering and change agenda, maintaining a virtual team to support the client at all levels. The CSM will also act as the escalation point and will manage, communicate, own and resolve significant client issues whilst promoting the identification of continuous service improvements.
The typical CSM would have considerable previous experience in the Investment Fund Industry, preferably with a strong background in Fund Administration. The candidate must have a can do attitude, possess strong communication/negotiation/influencing/leadership skills, be a team player and be a highly motivated individual within a constantly changing environment.
The CSM will also act as an escalation point and will manage, communicate, own and resolve significant client issues whilst promoting the identification of continuous service improvements.
Account Oversight Role & Responsibilities
• Client-facing role with overall accountability for ensuring all the services provided to the client are achieved end-to-end
- Primary contact and trusted advisor to Client senior decision maker
- Maintain strategic understanding of Client’s operating model
• Ensures operational teams deliver to committed services
- Senior escalation point for Client and Internal J.P. Morgan teams
- Helps navigate J.P. Morgan on behalf of the Client
- Proactive management to identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve service levels
• Manages a governance process of service disciplines
- Conduct regular service reviews
- Gathers intelligence on the client and disseminates internally
- Oversee performance against agreed client expectations
• Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
- Oversight and coordination of Client Change Management Agenda
- Provide input to design new client solutions
• Supports Relationship Managers in improving and retaining the Client relationship, and driving additional sales opportunities
• Maintains comprehensive understanding of market, vendor and regulatory implications to the Client’s operating environment
• Experience in dealing with highly complex, demanding client organisations
• Fund Administration experience
• Excellent understanding of the Luxembourg Funds Industry
• Awareness and understanding of Regulatory regime and impact on the Fund Industry
• Understanding of Derivative Products
• Team management experience
• Change management experience
• Proven experience in delivering on commitment to clients
• Able to demonstrate influencing skills
• Able to demonstrate strategic thinking
• Able to demonstrate executive management and communication experience/skills.
• Able to demonstrate creative problem solving experience
• Possess Leadership skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.