Brand Manager – Middle Market Commercial Banking – Franchise Finance
Req #: 170088173
Job Category: Relationship Management/Sales
Brand Manager – Commercial Banking Franchise Finance – Middle Market
Commercial Banking delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and seamless global capabilities to clients—including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, real estate investors and owners, and not-for-profit organizations—with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, asset-based lending, real estate finance and treasury. We also provide clients with access to investment banking and asset management services.
Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries
Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in 101 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities via our Core Banking or Specialized Industries teams. Core Banking teams generally focus on clients with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million. Within our Specialized Industries practice, we have experts strategically focused on serving businesses within a variety of industry segments, including, but not limited to: Agribusiness, Government, Healthcare and Technology. In MMBSI, our competitive advantages include robust international capabilities, the ability to provide clients with access to world-class investment banking solutions and our focus on industry specialization. These key differentiators, combined with our dedication to personalized service, allow us to build long-term relationships with mid-sized businesses and a wide spectrum of municipalities and not-for-profit entities.
Individual will be responsible for building and managing relationships with the senior executive teams at major U.S.-based restaurant chains. Primary objectives are to (i) Provide corporate finance solutions for the Brands to support expansion plans, remodel and acquisition financing products for their franchisees, (ii) Gather and disseminate Industry and Brand-Level market intelligence to help drive our sales and risk strategy, (iii) Support loan restructuring and modifications, (iv) Work across the firm to identify new and existing relationships that could benefit from our Franchisee expertise, (v) Look to develop a Brand specific-customized finance program exclusive to JPMorgan Chase, and (vi) Help identify the "up and coming" Brands we could bank from Start-Up to IPO.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial direct lending and credit support related experience plus completion of a formal bank credit training program
- Preference will be given to industry specific candidates with demonstrated experience securing new and managing existing clients in a commercial bank setting
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales, team oriented environment while managing individual goals and objectives
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills
- An active and continuing education compliant FINRA Series 63 & 79 may be required for this position. Any securities licenses actively held, but not required for the position, will not be carried by JPMorgan Securities LLC
- Final job and officer title to be determined at time of offer. It may differ from this posting