Corporate Technology (CT) Finance & Business Management is seeking a high performing Business Manager based in New York/New Jersey. This is an exciting role in an area that is undergoing a significant transformation.
The individual will partner with the CT organization, which develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
The individual must have strong problem-solving skills through previous experience in a Business Management environment, including Program Management, Financial Controls, Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project Planning, Risk Avoidance & Mitigation, and Business Strategy & Growth.
Experience with infrastructure products/services, allocations and technology product pricing is desired. As a the individual will partner with stakeholders across all CT Finance & Business Management, Corporate Technology and GTI to assess the Global Technology Infrastructure products and services, monthly allocations and project execution. You will also be in charge for developing and delivering management level reports, analysis and presentations to aid the leadership team in review of the infrastructure allocations and project execution.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team and Directs in all areas of financial control management including planning, monthly forecasting and reporting, headcount planning and tracking, productivity tracking, run rate analysis, monitoring expenses, and cost recovery.
- Support CT Infrastructure Finance Management Office with the review of CT infrastructure allocations, development of monthly forecast and provide management with insight and transparency around the infrastructure expense base. The role entails partnering with the Infrastructure Program Management Office, Operate and CT Technologist to review infrastructure book of work to track project execution, identify risks and opportunities and validate optimization efforts.
- Suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency & accuracy of existing processes and reporting. Build and roll out new training efforts to address knowledge gaps.
- Participate in the supply and demand management process to ensure the proper prioritization and implementation of key programs. Lead Financial Control initiatives and increase transparency around expense management and expense forecasting.
- Implement key MIS performance analytics and reporting, including monthly EMR for CIO, CTOs, and Operating Committee level client.
- Drive consumable and vendor management related expenses to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Prepare for and participate in governance forums including weekly staff, contractor and software signing parties and infrastructure review meetings.
- Coordinate Corporate Location Strategy submissions in line with Global Technology guidelines through interfacing with Technology business and Corporate Real Estate organization.
- Track all key action items and deliverables associated with governance, metrics, and business management agenda.