Corporate Technology (CT) Finance & Business Management is seeking a high performing Business Manager based in New York/New Jersey. This is an exciting role in an area that is undergoing a significant transformation.
The individual will partner with the CT organization, which develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
The individual must have strong problem-solving skills through previous experience in a Business Management environment, including Program Management, Financial Controls, Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project Planning, Risk Avoidance & Mitigation, and Business Strategy & Growth.
Establish strong relationships across CT Finance and Business Management Office, Global Technology Finance and Business Management, and lines of business to plan and execute on Finance and Business Management Governance related agendas, projects, action items and deliverables.
· Partner with the Senior Leadership Team and Directs in all areas of financial control management including planning, monthly forecasting and reporting, headcount planning and tracking, productivity tracking, run rate analysis, monitoring expenses, and cost recovery.
· Suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency & accuracy of existing processes and reporting. Build and roll out new training efforts to address knowledge gaps.
· Participate in the supply and demand management process to ensure the proper prioritization and implementation of key programs. Lead Financial Control initiatives and increase transparency around expense management and expense forecasting.
· Implement key MIS performance analytics and reporting, including monthly EMR for CIO, CTOs, and Operating Committee level client.
· Drive consumable and vendor management related expenses to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Prepare for and participate in governance forums including weekly staff, contractor and software signing parties and infrastructure review meetings.
· Coordinate Corporate Location Strategy submissions in line with Global Technology guidelines through interfacing with Technology business and Corporate Real Estate organization.
· Track all key action items and deliverables associated with governance, metrics, and business management agenda.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.