eCommerce and Technology Marketer
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets & Investor Services. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
In this newly created role, you will own the development and delivery of marketing assets that promote our existing and future technological capabilities, including client-facing ecommerce portals, cyber security initiatives and fintech programs.
You will be responsible for messaging, creative development, collateral, video, advertising, digital marketing, direct mail/email, and research. You will ensure consistency of design and content across programs for maximum marketplace impact of the CIB’s overall positioning in this space. This will require close collaboration with product marketers, User Experience and creative teams, as well as business, technology and operations partners globally.
• Plan and execute programs to ensure effective, innovative and efficient delivery across the user journey for various capabilities on J.P. Morgan Markets (JPMM) and J.P. Morgan ACCESS®
• Optimize content and distribution of marketing assets to the relevant audience(s), streamlining where appropriate
• Utilize data for targeting and reporting, specifically identifying opportunities for customized campaigns that help drive adoption, usage and other business goals
• Write, edit and contribute to the design of programs, including, but not limited to:
o Direct marketing campaigns (including email)
o Digital channels, including online advertising and social media
o Global and regional sales tools (e.g. talking points, brochures, fact sheets)
• Produce and maintain product videos and demos, interactive help guides, marketing materials, slip sheets
• Manage creative development and production with agencies and internal partners to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Ability to think beyond the pdf. You must know how to reach clients digitally.
• Work with Legal and Compliance teams globally to ensure approvals are in place for all activity before campaign and/or development work begins
• Work with extended global team of colleagues within CIB and across the firm to ensure effective coordination of sector, local, regional and global activity.
• Take a logical approach to building out sets of materials used across businesses to ensure brand consistency, increase share of mind and when required, generate leads
• Partner with the line of business marketers to ensure consistency of materials and messaging across all client segments.
• Demonstrated track record in marketing digital solutions in the financial services space or experience developing and activating client engagement and eCommerce frameworks
• Strong knowledge of trading and transaction banking platforms, cyber security and fintech innovation. Experience working in a corporate and investment bank preferred
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize projects as business requirements shift. Comfortable challenging senior stakeholders on project design – for branding or other purposes
• Knowledge of implementing within brand guidelines and ability to clearly communicate requirements in a practical manner
• Ability to take a digital-first approach to marketing. Experience must include digital and advertising, which are required to promote an eCommerce platform
• Superb oral and written communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to collaborate and establish credibility with business colleagues globally, actively engaging with marketing/product management and business contacts across the firm to execute marketing plans
• Proven project and time management skills, able to manage multiple and varied projects concurrently and end-to-end. Comfortable in an environment where priorities may shift
• Detail-oriented with data-driven approach and a strong understanding of brand principles
• Self-starter, professional, focused and reliable
• Excel, Word and Powerpoint expertise required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.