"J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues."
As part of the Operations Infrastructure Reporting Team for Consumer and Community Banking (CCB), this position will lead the Manual Reporting team for the CCB Reporting and Analytics Center of Excellence. This position will support cross LOB initiatives and interface with multiple support groups within the MIS and Reporting team, while overseeing the technical and development analysts. Leading a team in developing and communicating solutions for business support groups by effectively gathering, compiling and reviewing information and data, evaluating existing systems and procedures, identifying alternate courses of actions, developing tools and/or improvements using existing software packages and coordinating the development and implementation of new functionality.
Scope of Work:
- Lead a team in developing and communicating manual report solutions for business and relative support groups across all of Consumer & Community Banking Division
- Provide guidance on Manual Reporting team’s work streams
- Develop plan to meet quarterly and annual objectives
- Present daily updates on Manual Reporting team’s book of work
- Preparing weekly performance and report delivery status
- Developing and presenting Manual Reporting team’s results in the Monthly Business Review provided to executives
- Collaborating with Requirements, Automated Reporting and Data Management teams to verify and finalize book for work
- Guide development team in adhering to report building standards and controls
- Work directly with business representatives to explain report details and/or discuss future enhancement requests
- Manage the development due dates and Manual Reporting team’s portfolio service levels
- Work with business and data contacts to intimately understand report data and sources
- Partner with process owners to determine and refine reporting and analysis requirements
- Analyze and recommend improvements for the Consumer and Community Banking Call Center and Workforce management performance
- Participate in project activities including prioritizing, developing schedules, determining resources, preparing plans, data and documentation, and resolving issues
- The ability to self-organize and multi-task is critical
- Collaborate with management and staff in the development and implementation of all projects and/or initiatives related to operational goals and/or process improvement directives
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, advanced degree is preferred
- 5 years or more experience in a leadership role within a matrix organization
- Must have background utilizing SQL Server BI tools, Excel and VB scripting
- Tableau experience is a bonus
- JIRA experience is a bonus
- Agile experience is a bonus
- Advanced knowledge of call center or customer service data
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with ability to recommend decisions based upon analytical data
- Strong presentation and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in financial services preferred