Chase Merchant Services is a leading provider of merchant services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
As an Applications Developer you will design, develop, test and support various projects in Chase Merchant Services
• Responsible for design, build and maintenance of software applications for Chase Merchant Services
• Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements
• Will deliver the assigned work within specified timelines with high quality
• Should possess good communication skills and solid knowledge on software delivery lifecycle in large Warehouse environment
• Will participate in every phase of software delivery life cycle including Requirement, Analysis & Design, Build Code, Unit Test, Support system and Integration testing, Implementation phase and post implementation support
• Will write and enhance Technical specifications based on functional specifications
• Will produce Unit test case results, Implementation plans, Application Support Guide using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Thoroughly perform unit testing ensuring minimal code defects out of build phase into system test phase• Provides the project manager/supervisor with timely and accurate information regarding the performance of the assigned projects(s)
• Understand scope of work and work closely with Product Owner, PM's, Development Teams, QA team, Tech Ops and individuals from other groups
• Identify and communicate potential impacts of a change/issue to other areas
• Demonstrates sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
• At least 5 years of PeopleSoft application development experience.
• Possess strong PeopleSoft technical knowledge with a focused perspective on business functions.
• Prior Technical experience on PeopleSoft Application and/or Tools Upgrade projects
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with different IT teams on project work and issue resolution
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience as a software developer
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Peoplesoft and Java skills
• Minimum 5+ years Oracle, PL/SQL including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
• Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
• Strong communication skills.
• Agile experience is a plus
• Understanding of Boarding business knowledge
• Understanding of Reporting tools i.e. Actuate or Crystal Reports
• Experience with Control-M jobs
• Experience with Unix and Shell Scripting #DI
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.