The Consumer and Community Banking forecasting team is seeking a highly motivated analyst who is interested in learning forecasting models and processes of the Credit Card business. Our team manages the execution of cash flow and revenue forecasting models, ensuring insightful forecast analytics are available to the business, and integrating the statistical forecasting models into the corporate planning and stress testing infrastructure.
The individual in this position will be required to:
- Produce and validate input files used by the forecasting statistical models
- Validate and analyze the output of statistical models
- Execute certain forecasting processes and validate the results
- Develop reports and analytics to provide insights of forecasting results to the management team
- Proactively recommend ways to improve existing forecasting methodologies and processes
- Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SAS/SQL experience is required
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.