Chase is the U.S. consumer and business banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an “always available” customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As an Incident Management Analyst, you are responsible for the following:
- Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly.
- Establishing strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Competent and reliable adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Applying technical and environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, forming paths to resolution.
- Distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide detailed notes of highly visible production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to the production support staff and executive management.
- Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented in the incident recording tools.
- Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
- Provide additional support for any quarterly releases, conversions or projects as required.
- Working as part of a global follow-the-sun Team, providing 24 x 7 production support coverage on a rotating basis with primary hours being Sun–Wed 6:30am-7pm OR Wed-Sat 6:30am-7pm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work.
- 5+ years of experience within a technology environment is required.
- Relevant Incident management experience in an enterprise scale environment.
- Technical pedigree must include one or more of the following: Mainframe, HP Non-Stop or Distributed platforms, Cisco Networks, Java, Oracle and DB2.
- Extensive customer service and client interaction skills.
- Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues.
- Must display a history of achieving goals in a high performance environment.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment utilizing multiple tools.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovation solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.