JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
LEADERSHIP EDGE is JPMorgan Chase’s firmwide suite of leadership and management training programs designed to help develop outstanding leaders at all levels of management across each line of business, function and region.
The Digital Content Designer will be primarily responsible for the creation of digital content – including eLearning, graphics, and videos – for Leadership Edge. Additionally, the Digital Content Designer will serve as a subject matter expert in the Leadership Edge Learning Solutions function, supporting learning and communications-based technologies for the programs. This role will act as a trusted advisor and consultant to the broader Leadership Edge team on technical and platform needs, strategies and issues.
The position requires a self-motivated person with a high level of initiative, detailed and thorough planning skills, strong technical skills, and a strong desire to be part of a global dynamic and innovative team environment.
· Design and develop eLearning courses in collaboration with faculty, design and communications teams within Leadership Edge
· Design and produce graphics and videos for training and marketing initiatives
· Setup and administer content on various delivery platforms – e.g. LMS, mobile, and video platforms
· Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on learning related technologies (i.e. eLearning authoring tools, eLMS, iPads, WebEx, Adobe Connect, etc.)
· Liaise with representatives from key support areas ― e.g., legal, HR technology, communications, media relations, etc. ― as needed
· Adhere to project timelines/scope and produce key deliverables of the project as they relate to the business goal and strategy
· Stay current with the latest training innovations (technology and process)