BAU Projects, Senior Associate / Vice President
Location – London
Hiring Manager – Venkataraman Padmanabhan
Treasury / Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) – Project Manager
Treasury / Chief Investment Office are responsible for managing the Firm’s liquidity risk, interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk, and other structural risks. Global Treasury also manages the firm's capital, balance sheet, liquidity, funding, rating agency relationships and insurance activities. The Projects team has responsibility for managing a portfolio of projects to ensure a smooth transition into the BAU process. It will also provide responsibility for Business Analysis and Project Coordination.
Position – Project Manager in T/CIO
In need of a seasoned Project Manager to work with stakeholders and technology teams on various initiatives in T/CIO. This position will focus on coordinating Middle Office and Operations related initiatives working closely with FO, MO, BO, Market Risk, Finance and Technology teams. The team supports an array of BAU projects covering controls, operational improvements and regulatory change.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Perform Business Analysis duties with emphasis on Business Efficiency and Operating Model improvement.
Manage stakeholder engagements and relationships.
Coordinate various initiatives to ensure project success.
Develop and maintain high level project plans and schedules.
Coordinate the activities of others with emphasis on developing appropriate project deliverables
Perform risk analysis and ensure cross-impacts are called out with sufficient advance notice.
- Communicate and provide timely project status to the project team, stakeholders and management team.
- Close partnership with Technology teams, Middle Office and Business Users to set project direction, identify cost/benefit impact, and agree on project timelines and priorities.
Manage business communications and monthly update to senior stakeholders.
Point of contact for NBIAs relating to MO workflow.
Partner with regional Operations (MO and BO) on operation project initiatives.
- Understanding of regulatory regimes and associated business impact.
- 5+ years in PM/BA role managing multiple programs/projects and performing business process analysis.
- Proven successful track record.
- Good understanding of fixed income, money market and structured products.
- Functioned in PM/BA capacity with prior working experience in a Middle Office environment.
- Stakeholder expectation management and negotiation skills to achieve program objective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at many levels.
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to quickly understand a complex matrix of operating systems and their inter-relationships and dependencies.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.