The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Human Resources Technology (HRT) is the central steward for the design, build, and asset management of the firm’s Human Capital technology across all lines of business and global regions. JP Morgan is competitive across the financial services industry in our workforce strategy capabilities. In partnership with our HR business partners and service provider we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients – JP Morgan associates. HRT provides technology support for staffing and on-boarding, employee records, payroll, talent management, compensation, benefits, learning, employee and manager service, workforce planning and analytics, and back office and call center operations.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible to:
- Assist in all aspects of development.
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with customers and other stakeholders
- Follow the standards to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the business and the system.
- Issue resolution for production systems
- Coordinate code migrations to move code through each environment (Development, Test and Production) with the code deployment teams
At JPMorgan Chase, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your career path and that means you can find the perfect fit for yourself while adding to the strength of the larger organization.
- You'll use current coding methodologies to support Chase IT platforms and contribute to technical code documentation.
- You will attend technology design meetings and recommend system and data improvements to designers while adhering to all IT control policies.
- You will identify and troubleshoot application code-related issues to provide superior feedback for approved user documentation.
- Must enjoy varied responsibilities and IT projects in a fast-paced, ever-shifting environment.