Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
• Using in-depth analysis to generate business ideas and recommendations.
• Utilizing product expertise to meet client needs.
• Editing and refining marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact.
• Building a strong network both internally and externally.
• Liaising with other internal and external parties on transactions (eg. lawyers, accountants, other banks).
• Conducting due diligence.
• Day to day management of transaction work streams.
• Uses superior judgment in anticipating needs of client, team and more senior bankers.
• Encourages others to generate new ideas (project, process, or client) and follows up on suggestions.
• Leads by example with attitude and work ethic.
• Communicates with confidence in internal and external (client) situations.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Clear thinking and concise communication.
• Ability to successfully priorities and deliver competing requirements.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion and professionalism
• Proven track record in corporate finance transactions.
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in finance or law.
• Strong technical and valuation skills.
• Strong project management capability.
• Excellent product / sector knowledge and expertise.
• Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience (degree in finance, economics, accounting, law etc).
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.