• Bachelor's / Master's degree preferably Human Resources
• 8-10 years of progressive employment
• 2 to 4 years of Senior management experience
• experience in handling 30 - 50 staff members
• remote management
• Working experience with US Payroll / Finance / Healthcare / Insurance / Benefits Admin/Banking is desirable
• Strong systems knowledge. Experience in one or more of following systems - PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, ADP or other HR management and Payroll systems
• Proven track record of successfully setting strategic agenda, driving change, and managing complex operations
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects through cross-functional teams; problem solver with strong project management skills; able to simultaneously manage and coordinate multiple projects
• Experience in process improvement, especially towards ensuring quality, control and compliance
• Experienced in identifying and mitigating operational risk through effective controls
• Outstanding work ethic with a high degree of confidentiality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship and consensus building skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization; effectively gains agreement and consensus for ideas
• Able to work effectively in a multicultural and international environment
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.