J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivative Operations provides operational support across the CIB covering eight key product areas including FX, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, 3rd Party Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Agency Collateral, Billing and CASS with ~1,900 employees. Services provided to our Businesses include:
Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $217B via FX trading, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 2.5M trades, servicing >200 3rd party clients, performing 10,000 margin calls, processing 470k cleared and intermediated trades and producing >9,000 invoices
Global Clearing Operations supports Clearing, Reconciliations, Middle Office, F&O House Ops, Expiries & Deliveries, Settlement, Brokerage, Client On-boarding, Client Money, Regulatory Reporting, Static Data Management and Position Management.
JPM is the 2nd largest Futures Commission Merchant based on Client Assets
Processes ~750,000 cleared and intermediated trades daily
Provides clearing at 62 global Clearing Houses
Settled USD equivalent 24.3Bn in physical deliveries Q1 2016
This role is based in Bournemouth. We are committed to offering our staff the ability to work in a flexible & dynamic manner, which will allow the successful candidate to leverage options around working from home and other JPM locations where desired in order to fulfill your role in an efficient manner.
The EMEA Projects Team is part of the Global Change Management Team for Derivatives Clearing. Covering both F&O and OTC Cleared Derivatives products, the team is responsible for managing the implementation of change driven by both internal and external mandatory, regulatory and strategic changes for the EMEA region and globally.
You will be responsible for management of change driven by market structural changes driven out by the gamut of regulatory change the firm is impacted by.
Summary of Responsibilities
Programme Manager leading the delivery of multiple projects within Strategic, Mandatory and Regulatory programs for Global Derivatives Clearing in support of the Global Clearing Business
Direct, lead and manage workload of both direct and matrix reporting lines.
- Role encompasses business analysis to identify, assess and articulate near-term business needs, advise businesses on options, risks, and costs of technology solutions versus benefits
- Identify process, resourcing, system and interface impacts resulting from these initiatives working in partnership with key stakeholders e.g. business, technology, compliance, risk and finance as required.
- Effectively translates business requirements into value-added, comprehensive solutions and test plans using appropriate processes, procedures and technology.
- Manage Change Implementation into BAU through standard methodologies; ensuring control framework requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Programme Management / Business Analyst / Design skills.
- Independent worker, able to manage projects from inception through completion with little guidance
- Experience in business process modelling, and business systems development
- Strong analytical, time management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong client focus and interpersonal skills
- Experience or knowledge of internal and external workflow systems and best practices
- Skills with regards to creation of Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications.
- Working experience with F&O and OTC Derivatives products, Clearing house account structures
Happy to talk flexible working.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
13th October 2017
How will I know the outcome of my application?
You will receive a decision about your application within 2 weeks of the closing date above.