JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan
Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
As part of Chase’s loyalty organization, the Ultimate Rewards team is passionate about building and delivering a simple and engaging experience to our 20+ million customers. As a Business Process Manager you will be responsible for managing critical vendor relationships and key functionalities while partnering with the internal marketing teams.
This role spans many disciplines including strategic project management, risk and control process management and operations ownership and execution. The ideal candidate should have proven success in the ability to work with marketing, operations, IT, legal, marketing and other experts to deliver strategic initiatives while achieving business objectives in a highly controlled and efficient fashion and maximizing the customer experience.
Project, vendor and operations management, complex process mapping and delivery of small to large development projects. Strong leadership with critical thinking applied to decisions and organizational control.
We’re looking for a teammate who will be:
Excited and inspired to solution, build and deliver the best experience for our users. Focus on delivering results that benefit both the needs of the customer and the business and highly collaborative within matrixed organization.
- Project Manage critical and strategic Rewards projects focusing on our Experiences business
- Manage the customer experience and drive risk mitigating code and process deployments
- Design operational process maps and flows for new or existing functionality
- Ensure all performance criteria and service level agreements are met per contract for vendor relationship(s)
- Conduct Risk Assessments and implement appropriate Controls
- Manage configuration, build and set up activities for new or existing rewards products
- Oversee Vendor Releases following SDLC methodology
- Conduct effective day-to-day management of platform operations
- Create and/or modify procedure documentation to support new or changing business processes
- Recommend changes or enhancements to processes or tools that will impact deliverables, timelines, and productivity
- Collect and interpret business requirements and review and approve internal and external (vendor) functional requirements necessary
- Own and develop operational impact matrices based on the business requirements
- Work with Chase IS and vendors to develop functional specifications, with specific focus on how business rules and
configuration tools will be developed.
- Provides approvals for functional specification documents
- Primary interface with vendor PM's and technical resources tracking to major milestones in the project lifecycle
- Manage and coordinate test activities which includes working with the testing team to develop test plans, provide final approval on plans and assist testers in identifying appropriate test scenarios
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred. PMP certification a plus.
Strong PC skills required including MS Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Strong organization, execution and prioritization skills.
4+ years of demonstrated experience in an IT or Business project management role
Vendor Management experience preferred
Travel industry experience and customer servicing experience within a call center a plus
Superior written and verbal communication skills required with ability to influence at senior levels of internal and external organizations.
Strong problem solving ability
Must have the ability to be proactive with a strong bias for action, be naturally inquisitive, and have bias for continuous improvement of practices and processes
Proven initiative and creativity; yet organized, structured work style
Demonstrable enthusiasm, to manage and motivate project teams
Strong inter-personal skills so that he/she inspires/motivates the project team and instill confidence and trust within the business, operations and technology teams.
Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams.
Problem solver with project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
Unafraid to be thrown into new projects that will stretch your skills