A high profile role, the Marketing middle office is looking for a professional to take up a role in the Credit Sales Support team interfacing both internally & externally with clients, to ensure timely and accurate trade capture, resolution of queries & other operational issue.
You will need to assume a strong product & infrastructure knowledge to ensure a first class service to salespeople & clients. The ability to be flexible & work with different teams to solve complex problems & to bring issues to closure will be critical.
As part of the role you will need to effectively partner with numerous teams such as FO (Trading, Sales, and business management), Legal, Compliance, Middle Office and IB wide support teams on a daily basis.
• Singular point of ownership for operational issues faced by the Sales & Marketing force for end to end trade processing
• Consolidation of queries inflow to Sales & Marketing force from MO/Operations groups (All trades booked in London & supporting all trades for our London sales by email, OTM & phone)
• Liaise with internal groups (Traders, sales, other middle offices teams in London, NY & Asia)
• Escalation point for Clients on Credit issues
• Enforcing controls around timely / accurate trade capture (Amends rates, trades booked on T, fund allocations, novations booking…)
• Contact counterparties to investigate discrepancies in trade/confirmation details & resolve all confirmation issues efficiently,
• Regulations, ensure all regulations have been adhered to for our trade booking
• Collateral reports (Linked trades, CDS, ensuring upfront collateral is captured)
• Projects (STP functionalities, OTC Client Clearing initiatives, ad hoc)
• Actively participate in improving current processes whilst maintaining controls
• Ability to manage changing priorities & high volume processes – ability to remain proactively flexible towards work balanced with effective time management & prioritisation skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Good organisational skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Have a proactive, focused approach, looking at continuous ways to improve the control & operational environment.
• Strong PC skills e.g. Excel, PowerPoint
• Client Focus
• Attention to detail
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.