Supports the Cross Line of Business Customer Satisfaction survey process by creating, maintaining and executing sample selection code primarily utilizing SAS. Consults with business units to develop requirements for solutions that extract large customer data sets and meet business inclusion and exclusion criteria. Translates business requirements into viable design solutions and develops code to meet desired results.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Strong working knowledge of SAS and Unix
• Demonstrates proficiency using Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Understanding of relational database structure
• Experience using data warehouses; file manipulation
• Strong documentation skills along with attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Ability to work both independently and with others
• Ability to work collaboratively across departments and businesses
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.