This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages:
- 2 years experience with full development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience with Java/J2EE/EJB application server.
- Experience with Java and J2EE internals (Transaction Management, Memory Management)
- Experience with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM Technologies
- Experience with open source Java-based frameworks such as Spring MVC
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Minimum 2 years of hands on software development in professional
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Understanding of SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management.
• Working Experience with GIT, Maven.
• Web Services Development Experience
• Passion to learn new technologies as needed.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &
Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an
integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology
hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy
everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile
solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,
machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in
technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will
not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the
unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization
that thrives on diversity. We encourage
professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and
compensation. If you’re looking to build
your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that
impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.