About JP Morgan Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Investments Middle Office partners with various groups across the Private Bank, including Risk Management, Front Office Investors, Business Leaders, Legal and Compliance. The team coordinates information, business requirements and infrastructure necessary to enable clients to invest in a variety of dynamically managed portfolios.
We are looking for a high caliber Program Manager to join our team. The candidate must have considerable Program Management experience within the asset management space, preferably in Private Banking. The candidate is expected to plan, execute and communicate on high level complex projects, interacting with team members at multiple levels, including senior management.
- Lead projects related to middle office/operations and technology for the Private Banking Middle Office including organizational and process analysis, and new product and technology initiatives
- Coordinate with various areas of Operations, Middle Office, Finance, Technology and Senior Management to build business requirements, procedures and processes
- Partner with Technology Plan and Development teams to create strategic solutions to oversee new products and develop enhanced tools
- Create and maintain project plans; regularly follow up on open items with the business and technology
- Produce high level summaries, presentations, and updates for senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and execute test plans to deliver seamless project solutions
- Act as a key advisor to the senior stakeholders on the project to achieve goals and overcome obstacles
- Be able to work independently, but keep management informed of progress / issues
- Lead/participate in meetings at the operational and project level with management and project sponsors to discuss strategy and relevant supporting details
- Responsible for project team execution of all project deliverables (requirements, design, etc.)
- Effectively manage scope of projects and the expectation of project stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree required
- Financial Industry Experience required, preferably Private Banking, Investment Management, or Brokerage/IB
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Superior organizational and planning skills; Ability to take a project from inception to completion
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding team building, leadership, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience with project management methodologies
- Experience managing projects related to banking and/or broker-dealer regulations and risk management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as Microsoft Project or other project management software experience
- FINRA Series 7 or 99 licensing required within 120 days of hiring