Automation – Primary role & responsibility,
o Subject matter expert on Controls automations, should act as Lead solution designer on all controls automation initiatives
o Work with operations stakeholders to understand controls QA testing automation requirements & translate the same in solution design needed on system to deliver business benefits e.g.,
§ Reduction of manual controls needing QA testing
§ Improved sampling coverage on QA testing
§ Better audit preparedness etc.
o Maintain inventory of initiatives, articulate benefits & cost on each requirement to facilitate prioritization
o Coordinate with technology & operations teams till the time requirements are deployed (Build – UAT – Production deployment)
o Stakeholder communication – Regular updates to stakeholder during programme execution stages – Requirement analysis to Tech deployment / Go live
o Proactively manage teams of automation SMEs
o Tech savvy & always at par with industry wide technology developments.
· Further oversee team of Quality assurance responsible for,
· Monitoring the control environment via robust periodic testing process
· Contributes to Risk & Controls Self-assessment process and develops action plans with Operations Control Management team
· Monitors risk through reviews of Quality Assurance findings and analysis
· Identifies business risk issues in Quality Assurance and recommend solutions
· Monthly Reporting to Oversight team on results & taking open points for timely closure with required remediation plans.
· Be a people manager in terms of hiring, continuous motivation, team building, promote positive culture, etc.
Oral and written communication
MS office Skills
Client Relationship consulting and relationship building leadership
Ability to think Globally
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Product knowledge
▪ Regulatory requirements
▪ Business' strategic direction
▪ Local market knowledge
▪ Experienced in multiple disciplines / functions
▪ Corporate policies
▪ Detailed knowledge of business services and systems
Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Previous relevant risk and control experience.
· Previous relevant business and product knowledge.
· A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
· Ability to produce clear, concise, relevant and accurate documentation.
· Strong analytical skills with complementary communications and presentation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence.
· Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking.
· Able to manage and deliver on multiple streams of work concurrently.
· Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders.
· Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective.
· A relevant professional qualification is desirable; ACA or IIA for example or external audit experience in the investment management audit practice of an accounting firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits including pension, bonus scheme, private medical for you and your family, as well as the freedom to innovate, continuous technology training, global collaboration and career mobility.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.