· Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
· At least 12 months in the current role as a Team Leader.
· High energy level with proven passion and single minded focus on improving performance
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent coaching/development orientation and skills
· Strong focus on Customer satisfaction
· Strong concepts of leadership competencies, displays ownership and urgency.
· Adaptable to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.