· Demonstrated effectiveness developing plans, prioritizing activities and driving execution
· Strong analytic skills, including the ability to synthesize information into key messages and to critically evaluate processes to develop sound recommendations for improvements
· Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information
· Strong organizational skills with experience coordinating multiple work streams simultaneously
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment ensuring timely intake and handoff of critical business information
· Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities
· Strong work ethic and desire to learn continuously
· Expert in PowerPoint and proficiency with Word and Excel
· Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.