Job Description – Wholesale Lending Services – Loan Servicing Associate
Commercial Banking (CB) has a long history of providing comprehensive solutions, including Lending and Treasury Services, to Corporations, Municipalities, Financial Institutions, and Not for Profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, as well as real estate investors and owners.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions all four of JPMorgan lines of business. These functions include Loan Documentation, Closing and Funding, Payment and Fee Processing, Syndication Loan and Trade Processing, Credit Administration, and Collateral Perfection & Management.
This role as with most roles within Commercial Banking will require alignment to the US workday as well as having a high attention to detail, excellent analytical & communication skills and a broad understanding of the loan life cycle.
Associate is a key position within the Loans group. He / She is expected to deliver on the following tasks and requirements for the Loan documentation/ Collateral related functions:
- People management: Manage a team of 10 to 12 team members, provide coaching to individuals, conduct performance reviews and team building activities
- Timely follow ups with the agent / customer for any notifications.
- Ensure all the findings with in the SLA are been completed the same day.
- Keeping track of the open items and taking appropriate action within the deadlines provided.
- Ensure that the standard operating procedures are adhered to and are always updated.
- Taking active participation in process improvement and automation.
- Update the MIS/KPI on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Ensure adherence to the quality control standards that have been set for the process.
- Escalates issues as required to the senior management.
- Graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce with Commercial Loans experience preferred with knowledge in Mortgage documents
- Strong verbal & written communication.
- Good Analytical skills and eye for details.
- Strong problem solving skill and Decision making skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skill.
- PeopleSoft literate with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and high volumes.
- Analytical bent of mind.
- A good eye for detail.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Should be detail oriented, quality conscious & multi-tasking.
- Strong accounting skills
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK US WORKING HOURS (14.00 - 22.00 CET)
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.