The Consumer and Community Banking Forecast Execution and Analytics team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about the Credit Card businesses and forecasting models. The individual in this position will help to manage the end-to-end forecasting process for business planning and regulatory reporting purposes, as well as develop insightful analytics on business performance and drivers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build a close partnership with business and finance partners across Card Services teams.
- Develop expertise in forecasting and analyzing trends in business drivers, balance sheet and income statement across stress testing forecasts and BAU business planning.
- Manage business strategic inputs and assumptions used in the forecasting model.
- Help to develop and manage model overlays to address model deficiencies and capture new business strategies.
- Help to create executive presentations to deliver forecasting results and story lines clearly and concisely.
- Proactively recommend ways to improve existing forecasting methodologies and processes
- Managing and develop staff
- Strong analytical and financial skills with a track record of leadership in execution against deliverables.
- Excellent oral & written communication and relationship management skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and drive initiatives forward within the organization.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field with 3-4 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Essbase
- SAS/SQL experience
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.