The Specialized Processing job family includes high-quality servicing of research requests for internal and external customers, related to the review of Retail and Commercial transactions (deposits and withdrawals) and ensuring the request acted on within the stated service level or customer expectation. Functions include researching exceptions and identify correcting actions, monitoring requests for age and next steps, providing updates regarding research as requested by requestors and management.
As a Research Specialist you will:
▪ Perform research and resolves outstanding issues from business partners, including Retail, Commercial, Treasury and Operations
▪ May work with Bankers, customer service professionals, management and other Financial Institutions
▪ Operates various internal processing systems
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ Build good client relationship
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ Line of Business knowledge (Operations or Retail)
▪ Business processes and procedures (Debits and Credits)
▪ Product knowledge and service expecations
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.