J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivative Operations provides operational support across the CIB covering eight key product areas including FX, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, 3rd Party Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Agency Collateral, Billing and CASS with ~1,900 employees. Services provided to our Businesses include:
Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $217B via FX trading, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 2.5M trades, servicing >200 3rd party clients, performing 10,000 margin calls, processing 470k cleared and intermediated trades and producing >9,000 invoices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bournemouth - Over 4,000 employees work at the Bournemouth Corporate Center. We take immense pride in our work and in helping our community. We’re proud to leverage the local workforce and engage closely with local schools and charities. Our campus is set in 13 acres of grounds and includes on-site Tennis Courts and easy access to local sports facilities. We have good transport links including our commuter bus service. The site is currently benefitting from massive investment, redeveloping the office space into a High Performance Workspace and adding exciting new offerings to our communal spaces. We have 2 restaurants on site offering a wide range of healthy options. The staff is able to join in a wide range of groups from yoga to language classes, to groups supporting the diverse range of cultures represented here.
The DO Change Team provides support to the local Derivative Operations teams & the businesses that they support. The functions of this team are:
- Deliver the Change Management program with a focus on delivery & execution, specifically with regards to:
- Strategic Initiatives
- Business Support
- Regulatory Initiatives
- Operations Support
Summary of Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent time management skills & a high capability to prioritize conflicting deliverables
- Superlative relationship-building, interpersonal & communication abilities
- Manage & prioritise multiple tasks across different time horizons within deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership & ability to accept accountability for own actions.
- Well-developed problem solving & business analysis
- Actively seek to engage others and bring their perspective to the table.
- Capacity to think laterally and understand the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in an operational / technology financial services / customer service role; or
- Experience in a business analysis / project management / process improvement role
- Previous exposure to derivatives or currencies would also be an advantage
Could suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity