Web Test Engineer
We are growing our team and need a Test Engineer who can help us design, build and implement a cutting edge UI and component automated testing framework for use by web product teams throughout the firm. Requiring expertise in front-end and back-end web testing technologies to ensure the product is tested in the most efficient manner and meets the highest standards of quality.
You’ll be part of a small, highly motivated and empowered agile test team, working very closely with application developers. Team members are expected to be multi-disciplined and flexible in their approach, contributing to all areas of the solution space. Candidates do not necessarily need banking experience but must be highly motivated with a proven track record in building test frameworks and tests for web applications.
The candidate will work on the next generation, best in class, web technologies to deliver a robust, accessible and responsive suite of testing frameworks for the browser, desktop and mobile. This will require high standards of coding, testing, documentation and support.
· Collaborate closely with application developers in all phases of the process
· Support the drive towards Continuous Integration Testing and Continuous Delivery
· Support the team effort at all levels
· Strong OOPS concepts (Object Oriented Programming)
· Strong understanding of testing and test automation concepts
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
· Team player that can also work as an individual contributor
· Eager to learn new tools, technologies and approaches
· Strong problem solving skills
· Exposure to working in an Agile / Scrum environment
· BDD / Cucumber
· CI / CIT / CD
· Non-functional testing experience (JMeter preferred)
· Financial industry experience
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.