This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Other Role requirements:
Required to provide critical network infrastructure support and deliver best -in-class service to our clients. This position will involve day to day incident and problem management of all voice issues globally. In addition, proactive infrastructure management, change ownership, DR activities, Site Isolation validations will form part of the day-today activities.
• 3+ years applications development applications operations experience in an Enterprise (preferably financial services) environment, with an emphasis on Multimedia technologies, application development, automation and integration.
• SCRUM certified. SCRUM master preferred
• Experience with a software development lifecycle and agile development practices, unit and integration testing, source code control, continues integration, etc. Jenkins and Subversion familiarity is a plus
• Ability to manage several ongoing deliverables concurrently
• Experience in building, documenting, and testing APIs
• Able to work rotating shifts for 24/7 coverage
• Flexibility in working hours as some migrations will require weekend and after hours’ work
• Understanding of telephony and telephony development strongly preferred:
• Applications development experience in C#
• Web applications development experience (ASP.NET MVC, jQuery)
• Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure programming
• Ability to evangelize SDLC tools and processes with the team (source control, code reviews, new platforms and dev tools)
• Understanding of protocols – SIP, H323, H320, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, SOAP and RESTful services
• Networking fundamentals – MPLS, multicast, QoS, call admission control, latency, content distribution network, firewall traversal
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.