About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank, Treasury Services
and Liquidity Solutions
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is a line of business within J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank, which supports the transaction services and cash management needs of clients worldwide. Within TS, Liquidity Solutions has responsibility for wholesale cash management products and offers leading cash and short-term investment solutions to CIB clients.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIB Controller, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis.
We are looking for a new Executive
Director in Business Management to support the Global Liquidity Solutions
Product team by providing strategic support, financial insight, and
decision-making guidance. The Liquidity Solutions & Escrow business
contributes to more than 60% of CIB TS Product Revenues and provides a
significant source of the firm’s wholesale deposits with average total deposit
balances of ~$270B. As a result Business Management needs smart,
highly-analytical team members to ensure our partners are well armed to make
effective business decisions.
The Senior Business Manager will manage a team who will analyze our business drivers and client balances to support our broader strategic initiatives while also explaining what those numbers mean to the business. Our group needs to be able to quickly drive change through an understanding of the key metrics of our products. The Senior Business Manager partners with our other finance colleagues (P&A, Product Controllers, & Treasury) for budgeting, forecasting and financial analytics and is responsible for supporting the strategic and financial agenda of the broader management team, resulting in exposure to senior management such as the Global Product Head and Regional Heads as well as the TS CFO on a regular basis.
• Lead the Global Annual Financial Plan and Monthly Forecasting process by project managing across regional BMs
• Drive country and regional business strategy, pricing strategy, and overall business direction through qualitative and quantitative input on major decisions and drivers for the Liquidity Solutions and Escrow businesses
• Support the revenue and growth goals of the business through analyzing market rates, client balances, and product pricing to enhance profitability and find opportunities
• Improve the investment process across TS to help the business manage its technology spending
• Work collaboratively across finance and the business while upholding financial control and consistency to ensure accurate forecasts
• Actively engage in creating senior management level presentations and providing effective reporting to senior product executives, business managers, and Finance CFO’s
• Experience leading, managing, and coaching teams
• Excellent technical skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Inquisitive nature with advanced problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills including trending, and data analysis
• Highly motivated learner who brings insight to the table and thrives in an environment that changes pace often
• Knowledge of WCP/Paragon or LRI a plus
• Knowledge of liability balances, net interest income, funds transfer pricing and cash management products or product management experience preferred but not required
• Interest in short-term financial markets and macro-economic drivers of market rates a plus
• Bachelors Degree required; advanced degree a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.