We are looking for an Associate with prior documentation and operations experience to join our Brooklyn Doc Management Operations Center of Excellence. The DMO team is responsible for end to end documentation management and risk and control, supporting client various segments and lines of business including Treasury Services / Banking, Investor Services, Markets Trading & Wholesale Loans.
The strategy of CIB Documentation Management is to implement a common operating model for the retention of client documentation by extracting accurate metadata across CIB inclusive of people, process, and technology, while continuing to support our TS/ Banking business partners to meet all regulatory requirements/demand in a controlled fashion.
As a CIB DMO Doc Management Associate you will be responsible for the research, scanning and indexing of documents required for new and incremental TS business for large corporate and financial institutions customers across the regional branches. You will be responsible for the review, approval and input of legal and product documentation to the documentation workflow and retention databases. You will be expected to participate in various operational workflow efficiency projects and integration efforts to migrate to new strategic tools aligning to the overall Doc Management Strategic vision. The DMO Associate is expected to resolve environmental workflow questions and escalations that may arise while scanning and indexing documents. Works under minimal general supervision on document assignments, special projects and miscellaneous activities within the department. Adheres to high quality work that falls within pre-established departmental service-level-agreements.
The ideal candidate for this role is one who has demonstrated the enthusiasm and passion for driving change while possessing a strong desire to improve the client experience. The ideal candidate must also commit to a relentless desire to achieve outstanding service excellence.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties
· Engage in and help to manage the DMO TS/Banking documentation scanning and indexing workflow from the point of submission from key stakeholder Implementation and Service partners.
· Successfully partner with and engage with internal business partners, such as Legal, Product, Sales, Implementation, Relationship Managers and Client Service.
· Manage issues and ensure appropriate onward escalation and timely resolution.
· Actively provide recommendations and suggestions to address Center of Excellence standardization challenges, processing gaps, and submit meaningful process efficiency recommendations.
· Ensure accurate completion of documentation within the internal service level agreements.
· Ensure documentation conforms to the Bank's legal guidelines and policies and standards, including risk mitigation through adherence to the control framework.
· Ability to follow up on assignments in a timely manner and ensure work is completed within Service Level expectations Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management and various stakeholders in Operations, Technology, Sales/Relationship Management, Risk, Legal, Program and Project Management etc.
• Undergraduate degree or minimum 3-6 years’ experience in Doc Management or equivalent experience reviewing and indexing agreements with mid-sized or large multi-product client base
• Knowledge of TS/Banking products and corporate documentation including a broad understanding of legal documentation, entity organizational documents, authorization documents and/or other documentation types (a plus), terminology and TS /Banking products a plus
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable solutions through critical thinking skills.
• Strategic thinker, results oriented, and self motivated
• Able to demonstrate self-motivation, initiative, and a positive can do attitude
• Ability to work under pressure, handle tight deadlines ,exercise good judgment, and take a common sense approach to resolve potential issues as they arise and effectively manage multiple tasks
• Experience partnering and operating in geographically distributed work groups
• Some experience with Client Relationship building a plus.
• Supervisory experience a plus.
• Paralegal certification a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.