The Analyst/Associate role is a Financial Analysis position in the Deal Analytics group of Chase Card Services Finance. The successful candidate will serve as the Finance lead on credit card co-brand and new partner deals. Additionally, the candidate will work on other new business initiatives within the digital wallets and Ultimate Rewards & Loyalty Solutions space.
· The candidate will serve as a Finance lead for payment product partnership and distribution deals, business modeling and strategies
· Candidate will be responsible for the valuation of potential new co-brand partnership opportunities
· Candidate will conduct financial analysis to support the Ultimate Rewards & Loyalty Solutions team as well as the Strategic Alliance and Digital Wallets team
· Develop, enhance and maintain existing and new valuation models and methodologies
· Daily interaction with key stakeholders to understand and deliver business needs while managing numerous concurrent initiatives
· Support business development to create and present compelling internal and external proposals
· Conduct actual vs. deal P&L analysis for deals signed over recent years
· Collaborate with the M&A team on due diligence for acquisitions, partnerships and divestitures
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a high-paced business environment, as well as the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (or related discipline)
· 2 - 5 years of business experience in strong analytical positions (investment banking, consulting, card background preferred)
· Demonstrated leadership in terms of attitude, initiative and inclusivity
· Strong mix of analytical, written and presentation skills
· Knowledge of different valuation methodologies and experience in valuation of companies/portfolios
· Ability to research and understand competitor product suite and participate in building products to win in the market
· Influencing skills and ability to concisely articulate key recommendations
· Experience in interacting and communicating recommendations to business leaders for line of business
· Superior organizational and process skills, attention to detail
· Proactive – continually drives to understand unique needs of each business and/or program and challenges status quo
· Comfort in working with ambiguous goals and objectives
· High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.