The successful candidate will act as the CFO and trusted advisor to two Cobrand Partner General Manager (GM) teams. More specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop a deep understanding of the components and drivers of the Partner Card P&L to help drive insights and analytics on the financial performance of the card portfolios
• Lead analytics (partnering with Centers of Excellence) to drive decision making on special offers, and investment analytics
• Work with Partner GMs and their teams, as well as with the Partner CFO, on the creation/communication of planning and forecasting activities including new accounts, key revenue
drivers, and non-interest expenses
• Regularly meet with GM teams / Partners to review actual financial performance and discuss Risks/Opportunities to budgets/forecasts.
• Create presentation materials on financial results to Partner GM teams as well as other leaders within the finance organization
• Lead team of offshore analysts to finalize monthly reporting and drive answers to follow up requests to various internal groups (e.g., P&A)
• Continually improve/streamline/off-shore recurring monthly reporting and meet all reporting deadlines
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a high-paced business environment, as well as possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics (or related discipline)
• Advanced degree or professional certification preferred
• 5+ years of analytical or financial experience (Credit Card / Consumer Finance background preferred)
• Excellent quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts, has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in
a fast- paced, dynamic environment
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders; ability to present, lead, support and influence
senior management and business development in deal process
• Strong judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the
• Superior organizational and process skills, attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work dynamically within a large, matrixed organization.
• Comfort in working with ambiguous objectives / goals
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint• Hyperion Essbase and SAP experience preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.