JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. *LI-POST
As the executive administrative assistant to the Head of Commercial Banking Client On-boarding, the candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties. The role requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, and to make independent, sound decisions. The role involves minor project work as well as event planning. Some duties may involve confidential information and working with a variety of key partners at various level of the organization.
The successful candidate must possess confidence, strong organizational ability with attention to detail and quality, high energy and flexibility due to the fast-pace, deadline driven organization. The candidate needs to work well in a team environment, be able to represent their senior manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. The daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendars
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
• Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
• Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events; including catering and transportation
• Expense Management – processing invoices and T&E expense claims for senior executive. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within guidelines.
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance issues or delays
• Assist in editing Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
• Work cooperatively with other administrative assistants; create positive partnership and back-up each other smoothly
• Lead and coordinate adhoc projects, as requested
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products- PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook