About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
About this Role
We are seeking a VP level candidate for a role as regional Buenos Aires lead for Sales and Client Management PM (Part of Markets Execution production management). The Markets Execution platform includes JP Morgan Markets - the client platform which delivers J.P. Morgan’s financial markets solutions across the full trade lifecycle: award-winning research, powerful analytics, structuring tools, multi-product trading and extensive post-trade capabilities. Additionally, Markets Execution includes a number of applications critical to the operations of our sales force, research organization and Investor Services divisions and beyond.
· Determining the Production Management operating model for applications which are hosted on the JP Morgan Market (JPMM) platform. Support of these applications will require regular engagement with business client services, infrastructure and other stakeholders.
· Determine and directly own support for a number of other (non-JPMM) critical applications utilized by Sales
· Act as regional escalation for all day-to-day issues impacting the plant- including being first point of contact for senior Technology and Business leaders within region
· Manage a team of local resources to provide day-to-day support across the full spectrum of production management responsibilities
· Work closely with the Markets Execution development team to understand the strategic growth plans for the platform and evolve the support organization to meet these needs.
· Create, drive and manage KPIs and real-time monitoring dashboards to ensure system operability and performance
· Proactively identify areas for stability improvement in the software/hardware stack as well as operational processes
· Identify and drive creation of tooling to ensure quality management of incidents and proactive follow-ups to issues
· Manage the on-boarding of new businesses, Clients and applications to the platform
· Ensure resiliency of the platform through managed DR/SR/HA events.
· Identify and partner with development staff to eliminate single points of failure in the environment
The successful Candidate needs to be familiar with ITIL support methodologies and concepts (Change, Incident, Problem, Event, Configuration management etc) and have a proven track record of achieving the above in prior roles. A candidate who has a proven track record of supporting front office trading / sales and/or external clients is a strong preference, as is someone who has previously lead a diverse team.
Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/.
The successful applicant is most likely to be a high achieving graduate with a solid degree in a numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computing science)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.