The Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) team is a global team with locations in major locations such as New York, Delaware, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong and Singapore. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JPMorgan infrastructure. WCOB plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organization as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships. This team is responsible for the enforcement of controls associated with Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements.
The Client On-boarding Specialist is accountable for successfully on-boarding new clients for the Corporate & Investment Bank in a high quality and timely manner. The Specialist is required to oversee the on-boarding of a client through a complex internal infrastructure, and applications.
• Verify and evaluate client information and client KYC records.
• Ensure client records are complete and accurate.
• Escalation point for WCOB team with key stakeholders and their clients.
• Matrix reporting line to main WCOB Hub in Hong Kong; responsibilities to include providing team updates, MIS, and ensuring team is inline with Global Operating Model.
• Monitor team’s capacity, KPI’s, and KRI’s to ensure a smooth and seamless on-boarding process for our clients and front-office.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.